Thursday, December 8, 2011

My semi-off-season

So far, it's still consisted of the occasional cyclocross race, and some sporadic swimming, biking, and running. I'm trying to stay active without getting burned out on anything. It's tough with the end of the semester and everything getting in as many workouts as I'd like, but it's probably for the best.
I am beginning to plan out what I can for 2012, including my early race season before I move to wherever the Coast Guard is sending me. I haven't finalized my schedule so I don't want to say much, besides that it's going to have quite a bit of variety, and a LOT of racing. I want to really take the chance to see what style of triathlon I'm best at, then go ahead and focus on that more long-term.
Now, just two finals stand between me and home!

No comments:

Post a Comment